Effective Date: November 1, 2020
We attach great importance to protecting the privacy of users. Please read this privacy statement carefully before browsing this website and using the specific services of this website. By using this website, you are deemed to agree to this privacy statement and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by this website in accordance with this privacy statement. This Privacy Statement focuses on what information we collect from you when you visit this website, how we use that information, the circumstances under which we disclose that information, and your choices.
This privacy statement applies to the personal information collected about you on this website. Please note that this website may contain links to other websites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statements of other websites you visit.
01. Collection of information
Information you provide to us. We do not require you to provide any personal information if you are merely viewing the general content of this website. When you need to use or browse certain services or information provided by us (such as participating in discussions or directly contacting this website), with your consent and confirmation, we may ask you to provide the following personal data and information in the form of online or offline registration forms:
• Specific information, such as name, date of birth, e-mail, telephone number, mobile phone number, mailing address, etc.;
• General information, such as your gender, age, occupation, education, income, marital and family status, hobbies, etc.;
• Only in certain cases (for example, you need to be a contracted author), we will ask you to provide personal payment information and identity information, such as bank card number or Alipay account number.
Information we collect automatically. When you browse this website (whether registered or logged in), this website may automatically collect the following information about you:
• Your browser type and browser language, operating system type, broadband type;
• Your IP address, which can sometimes show your geographical location;
• the pages and links you have viewed on the Site;
• your request for access to the Site and the date, time, and referral URL (if any);
Please note that this Privacy Statement does not apply to any third party entities that provide services to you, including those that may disclose information to this website.
02. Use of information
We will only use your payment information and personal identification information as necessary (such as to refund or pay your contribution fee or as required by laws and regulations).
With regard to your other personal information, we mainly apply to the following aspects:
• provide you with specific services, products or information at your request;
• analyze how users use the Site and their usage habits in order to improve our services;
• to prevent illegal or potentially illegal conduct and to prevent violations of the Website User Agreement;
• Other uses we disclose to you when we collect certain information.
03. Disclosure of information
We are committed to gaining and maintaining your trust in us, so we use commercially reasonable technical and other measures to help prevent your personal data from being lost, stolen or tampered with. Please also be aware that we will only disclose your personal information to certain parties in the following circumstances:
• Obtain your consent. With your consent, we may share your personal information with third party partners.
• Authorized third party service providers. We may share information with third party service providers who help us provide professional services, including customer support, email and SMS applications, business analytics, marketing and data processing.
• Requirements of laws and regulations or public authorities. We may disclose user information to law enforcement agencies such as courts, governments or as required by laws and regulations.
• Protect the interests of this website and others. We may disclose user information to protect the legitimate rights, interests, and safety of the Site, its partners, and other members of the public.
We are committed to doing our best to protect your personal information. We use a variety of policies, security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, please understand that the transmission and storage of data is not 100% secure, so we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the above personal information to you.
04. Your choice
You may choose to browse and use the information on this website without providing your personal information, but as mentioned above, some information may be collected automatically. At the same time, the specific information and services of this website can only be used after you provide the relevant registration information. If you fail to provide such information, you may not be able to use the corresponding services.
If you register with this website, you may review or edit the personal information you submit to this website at any time, but for security and identification reasons, you may not be able to modify part of the initial registration information provided at the time of registration.
05. Personal Information Protection of Minors
This website attaches great importance to the protection of minors' personal information. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you must obtain the prior written consent of your parent or legal guardian before using the services of this website.
06. Updates to the Privacy Statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes in our operating practices, related services, and laws and regulations. We will update the "Effective Date" at the beginning of this Privacy Statement when we revise it. Please check it regularly. Your continued use of this website will be deemed to be your agreement to the update of this privacy statement.
07. Problems and complaints
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the protection of your personal information, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond to you within a reasonable time.
مشروع توسعة سداسي فلورو فوسفات الليثيوم
صناعة الفلور الكيميائية
مشروع إنتاج 400 طن من WF6 و 40 طن من C4F6 سنويًا
صناعة الفلور الكيميائية
مشروع إنتاج 7700 طن سنويًا من الفلورايد
صناعة الفلور الكيميائية
المرحلة الأولي من مشروع راتنجات الايبوكسي الخاصة 45Kt/a
90 Kt/a إيبوكسي كلوروبان ، 120Kt/a راتنجات الايبوكسي
مشروع إنتاج جديد بإنتاج سنوي 16800 طن من الراتنج الصناعي و
مشروع معالجة مياه الصرف الصحي عالية ملح الفينول أسيتون واستعادة الملح
اسم المشروع: حديقة Beiqiao Suzhou اللوجستية
اسم المشروع :مشروع صناعة كحول الذرة الفاخر 60Kta
المعالجة العميقة للحبوب
مشروع توسعة بيسفينول أ
مشروع ستايرين بوتادين اللاتكس 100
50000 طن سنويًا من الطلاءات الخاصة
الطلاءات و الأصباغ
اسم المشروع Api
اسم المشروع: مشروع 10kta/a TBBA